Forums

Topic How to Social Bookmark Your Websites? Advantages and Disadvantages of Bookmarking

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 10:59am

This tool worked great because it let you do it anonymously and Facebook Ad IQ Academy quickly, with only a few captcha images to fill in at the start. The best part was that you simply filled in all of your login information for each site at the start, and then you could bookmark almost unlimited sites from then on.

For a few months I saw great results with my sites, and had many of my pages ranking in the top 5 for fairly competitive search terms without much work at all. The sites that I were building were fairly basic, and apart from one page of content only had a privacy policy and a page of terms and conditions. Fast forward to the end of 2009 and I have tried running the exact same process with nowhere near the same levels of results. It seems that Google has finally cracked on to tools such as these, and has put an end to the fun.
    As much as we are prone to create a clutter around us, we also clutter the computer we use. We make copies of the same file on multiple drives by mistake or create multiple folders under the same name in different drives, and so on and end up searching endlessly for it. The choices are endless.

http://letsgoforgood.com/facebook-ad-iq-academy-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies