Forums

Topic The Difference Between Clinical Hypnosis and Covert Hypnosis

• Tue 19th Jun 2018 - 12:49pm

As the histology professor Bruce Lipton, PhD, so clearly RestUp Review states, even our cells are acutely aware of its environment. Therefore, despite an occasional distraction, we are comprised of an aggregate community of self-aware (conscious) systems which work in harmony - and communicate with each other on a regular and continuous basis. In my relentless pursuit for the holy grail of the subconscious mind, I have yet to find any part of the human entity that is truly subconscious.

I fully realize that thinking and dreaming is normally attributed to humans and other creatures with more developed frontal lobes. However, this alone does not justify the overstated obsession concerning the existence of subconscious.

Then let's look at the concept of the mind. This is where our humanness seems to emerge. The mind is an aspect of our consciousness, but with a twist. It implies strongly that we have the capability to participate in thought, perception, memory, emotion, will, and imagination. While all living systems have consciousness - as I just defined it in the previous paragraph - only certain intelligent systems truly have the attributes of the mind. The ability to use the mind to create or organize data and phenomena into new concepts or ideas is unique to the level of intellect which seems to correlate with the size and function of a developed frontal lobe.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/restup-review

Please register or login to post forum replies